The commitment to take action on a big project, goal or business initiative is definitely a form of nurturing. Nurturing a vision, nurturing creative urges, nurturing internal shifts, nurturing your business and nurturing the contribution you want to make. The question is – what will truly support you to achieve those important goals.
Our Next Unboxed Brain Call features the mother daughter duo who authored the book: A Princess and Her Garden, Becoming the Queen of Yourself. The book is a powerful fable of awakening and arrival. The books authors, Patricia Adson PH.D and Her daughter Jennifer Van Homer BS MSC CHIC, are committed to helping women protect, nurture and care for themselves in new and empowered ways.
I had a conversation with the two of them recently and you will be moved by their passion and wisdom! If you tend to care for others and neglect yourself the material will touch you personally. You will also learn how to use this powerful fable with your clients. There will be a wonderful experiential component to the call so you will want to be there in person for it.
You will walk away with:
- An understanding of the difference between self-care and selfishness.
- A new vocabulary to use to in talking about dependency and people pleasing that doesn’t sound like psychobabble or make the listener feel guilty.
- A practical do-it-yourself way to re-write their own life stories and design their own futures by using a guided journal to apply these metaphors to their own lives.
The Call is TODAY
Thursday Dec. 8, 11am Pacific – 2pm Eastern
It's not to late to sign-up
It promises to be a great call. Hope to see you there!
Register Here: UnBoxed Brain, A Princess and Her Garden
Join me for our next free UnBoxed Brain Call
Get Ahead the "Tortoise" Way!: Achieve Your Goals at a Pace That Works for You
with guest, Sharon Good
If you have big dreams and goals but limited energy, time or health challenges you need to meet Sharon Good, author of “The Tortoise Workbook: Strategies for Getting Ahead at Your Own Pace,”
Life Coach Sharon Good, a self-proclaimed Tortoise, will share her secrets for achieving success at a pace that fits your natural rhythm, while honoring your self-care. You will walk away with strategies that will help you turn your challenges into triumph, and you’ll go away feeling proud to be a Tortoise!
Sharon will share:
• What it means to be a “Tortoise” and the challenges we face
• Tortoise Heroes – inspiring role models
• How to turn your limitations into assets
• 10 strategies for getting ahead at your own pace
Tuesday January 25th
11am PT / Noon MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET / 7pm London
Hope you can join us!